White Flowers, Blue Leaves, Wooden Clutch
Sold OutRs. 6,999.00
So wild flowers will come up where you are.
You have been stony for too many years.
Try something different.
Brought from Samarkand to Kashmir by a Kashmiri Prince, the Persian art form of Paper Mache has evolved to new heights in Kashmir. Our artist Riyaz has extended this traditional paper mache work to wood clutch with these beautiful flowers from the Chinar Valley of Kashmir calling out to you to surrender to their beauty.
- Handpainted Wooden clutch
- Length 7.9 inches, Height 3.5 inches, Width 1.6 inches
- Golden detachable shoulder chain
- Lining and a small pocket inside
- Big enough to fit your phone (Not iphone Plus), make up, money, keys etc
Each of our bags is one of a kind and an exact copy of the same bag would not be made, however if you like the artwork or the style of bag and would like something similar, please click on 'Email us to customise a similar style/art bag' and we will get back to you with which styles of bags we currently have available where the artwork can be customised.