My Village, Wooden Clutch
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$10 in Hong Kong and US$20 for rest of the world
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
“There you'll find the place I love most in the world. My village, rising from the plain. Shaded with trees and leaves like a piggy bank filled with memories. You'll see why a person would want to live there forever. The air changes the color of things there. And life whirs by as quiet as a murmur...the pure murmuring of life.”
― Juan Rulfo, Pedro Páramo
People, horses, elephants, the sun and the moon and the tree of life are recurring motifs in Saura Art. Apindra Swain with his meticulous brush strokes illustrates the beautiful village life of the most ancient tribe of the world, the Saura's.
- Handpainted Wooden clutch
- Length 7.9 inches, Height 3.5 inches, Width 1.6 inches
- Golden detachable shoulder chain
- Lining and a small pocket inside
- Big enough to fit your phone (Not iphone Plus), make up, money, keys etc