My Deepest Roots, Green Sling
Rs. 8,749.00 Rs. 17,499.00
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$10 in Hong Kong, US$20 for rest of the world & USA (higher for bigger sized Totes and will be visible during checkout)
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
“I'm planting a tree to teach me to gather strength from my deepest roots.”
The tree of life is symbolic in all cultures of creation, growth, protection and nourishment. Earlier, in remote forested areas, the bridegroom offered a tree to his bride as bride price, but the shortage of trees and of land eventually led to the offering of the painted Tree of Life, signifying an eternal relationship.
Our Pattachitra Artist Apindra Swain extend the branches of his folk traditions to you through the Pattachitra rendition of the Tree of Life.
- Length 27 inches, width 11 inches, height 14 inches
- Green Crossbody, genuine leather sling bag with suede on the sides and inside
- Adjustable leather strap
- Handwoven Ikat Lining inside , metal fittings
- 2 pockets with chain
- Weight: 0.50 grams