More finished and complete
Rs. 9,624.00 Rs. 19,249.00
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$10 in Hong Kong, US$20 for rest of the world & USA (higher for bigger sized Totes and will be visible during checkout)
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
"We patronize the animals for their incompleteness, for their tragic fate of having taken form so far below ourselves. And therein we err, and greatly err. For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older and more complete than ours, they are more finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear. They are not brethren, they are not underlings; they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendour and travail of the earth."
Animals in madhubani art always have deep symbolic meanings, elephants represent strength , the bull is representative of Nandi Bull, the mount of Lord Shiva and have been beautifully represented on this olive green tote by our artists DK & Pratima Bharti.
- Height 11.3 inches, Length 14.5 inches, Width/Depth 5.5 inches
- Spilt Leather in 2 colours, olive green on one side and black on the other side
- Lining inside , metal fittings
- Metal feet
- 1 cloth purse which can be attached to the purse inside