In the Waters of Purity, Wooden Clutch
- Shipping charges - USD 20
- Shipping may take upto 2 weeks. Kindly bear with us.
wooden clutch, wooden clutches, handpainted bags, handpainted purses
In the waters of purity, I melted like salt
Neither blasphemy, nor faith, nor conviction, nor
In the center of my heart a star has appeared
And all the seven heavens have become lost in it.
As the two fish swim through, their purposeful movement and mindful freedom takes them to the depths of the vast ocean of consciousness, purifying the waters with their conviction. In Indian mythology, the pair of fish symbolizes purity.
Let this elegant wood clutch take you to the depths of traditions with our artist Bhadrinath's majestic pair of hand-painted fish, swimming through the ocean of madhubani tribal folklore.
- Handpainted Wooden clutch
- Height 3.4', Length 7.7', Width 1.5'
- Golden detachable shoulder strap
- Lining and a small pocket inside
- Big enough to fit your phone (Not iphone Plus), make up, money, keys etc