- Shipping charges - USD 20
- Shipping may take upto 2 weeks. Kindly bear with us.
"When I am with you, we stay up all night,
When you're not here, I can't get to sleep.
Praise God for these two insomnias!
And the difference between them. "
RaagMala, a beautiful amalgamation of art with Indian Classical Music. Ragini Sortha, wife of Raga Megha, is an important ragini in northern Indian music tradition. In this painting the longing of love has been expressed beautifully. A lady is seated with a peacock in her lap.The peacock symbolizes her absent lover - this longing for love has been beautifully captured by our Kangra Artist Mukesh Kumar on this classic red tote.
- Length 10.5 inches bottom, 17 inches on the tip, height 9 inches, depth 6.5 inches
- Red Cow leather
- Lining inside , metal fittings
- 1 internal pocket with chain , two small pockets without chain