A TALE OF TWO LOVERS
The minute I heard my first love story,
I started looking for you, not knowing
how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere,
they're in each other all along.
The wind carries the call of the lovers, the male and female peacock, both perched on the tree of happiness, searching for one another- so near, and yet so far. A pair of peacocks symbolizes love and companionship. It is this ever-lasting mark of the joy of love , our Gond Artist Venkat Shyam gives to you with this graceful wallet full of the love of art, of traditions, and of the beautiful world around us!
- Top Grain Tan Cow leather
- Lining inside and golden chain all over the wallet
- 1 internal open pocket (big enough to fit your phone in)
- Detachable Wristlet to carry the wallet in your wrist
- Length 7.9 inches, Height 4 inches, Width .9 inches
Each of our bags is one of a kind and an exact copy of the same bag would not be made, however if you like the artwork or the style of bag and would like something similar, please click on 'Email us to customise a similar style/art bag' and we will get back to you with which styles of bags we currently have available where the artwork can be customised.