MY DEEPEST ROOTS
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$18 in Hong Kong, US$26 for rest of the world & USA (higher for bigger sized Totes and will be visible during checkout)
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
“I'm planting a tree to teach me to gather strength from my deepest roots.” The tree of life is symbolic in all cultures of creation, growth, protection and nourishment. Earlier, in remote forested areas, the bridegroom offered a tree to his bride as bride price, but the shortage of trees and of land eventually led to the offering of the painted Tree of Life, signifying an eternal relationship.
Our artists DK & Pratima Bharti extend the branches of their folk traditions to you through the Madhubani rendition of the Tree of Life on this stylish wooden clutch.
- Handpainted Wooden clutch
- Length 9 inches ,Height 4.5 inches
- Golden detachable shoulder chain
- Lining and a small pocket inside
- Big enough to fit your phone, make up, money, keys etc