BUY RECORDING: GOVARDHAN PUJA-ANNAKOOT PAINTING WORKSHOP WITH JAYESH SHARMA
GOVARDHAN PUJA-ANNAKOOT PAINTING WORKSHOP WITH JAYESH SHARMA
This workshop is now over, you can buy the recordings for this workshop. This workshop was done over 4 classes and thus 4 recordings would be provided.
Jayesh Sharma will guide you on how to create the sketch and painting; explaining the motifs and story behind the scene. Annakoot or Govardhan Puja is celebrated on the 4th day of Diwali in which we offer the deity a mound of cooked grains and other food items as gratitude. It is one of the important festivals for Krishna Devotees which tells how Shrinathji lifted the Govardhan mountain with his little finger to protect the residents of Braj from the storm caused by Rain God “Indra”.
Materials that you will need:
• Paper Size: 16 X 20 inches (Bigger than A3 and slightly smaller than A2).
• Poster colours (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colours, you can use acrylic colours).
• Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing.
• Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too).
• Pencil and rubber for sketching.
We hope you can join us to support the arts and artists.
Enter the Terms and Conditions workshop recordings here.