Buy Recording: THOLU BOMMALATA WORKSHOP WITH KANDAY ANJANAPP
THOLU BOMMALATA WORKSHOP BY KANDAY ANJANAPP
This workshop is now over, you can buy the recordings for this workshop.
This workshop was done in 2 classes and thus 2 recordings would be provided - adults or children above 8 years can join.
Kanday Anjanapp will guide you on how to create the basic drawing and the other intricacies of Tholu Bommalata and you will be creating your own puppet.
Materials that you will need:
- A4 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching)- please have slightly thicker paper of about 300 GSM (normal printing paper is about 55 gsm for comparison)
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors)
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching
We hope you can join us to support the arts and artists.
Enter the Terms and Conditions workshop recordings here.