Shrinathji Pichwai Painting By Jayesh Sharma
The art of Pichwai originated over 400 years ago, illustrating tales of Shrinathji, an incarnation of Krishna, the deity manifest as a seven-year-old child. Prominent in th Nathadwara region of Rajasthan especially in the Vaishnavite sect, the paintings are hand-painted on cloth or paper and depict different scenes and stills.
Jayesh Sharma ji, has been a Pichwai artist for more than 38 years and his family has been practicing this art for 400 years too – more than 9 generations of their family have been Pichwai artists and have been associated with the temple at Nathdwara.
This painting is made to order and will take 2-3 weeks to be painted once the order has been placed.
- Artist: Jayesh Sharma
- Size : 2 feet x 3 feet
- Contemporary 3D pichwai work using MDF, natural colors and real 24k gold foil
- Handpainted in Pichwai style
- The image shown here is representative to help visualize the painting in a home setting and not an actual framed image
- COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings
- This painting will be made to order and will take 3-4 weeks
- Certificate of Authentication will be provided
- Please write to us at email@example.com for any customisation in size or ping us on the website chat.
• The image shown here is representative to help visualize the painting in a home setting. Price specified is for unframed painting and the painting would be sent without a frame unless specified otherwise in the description.
• All paintings are mostly made to order and take 2-3 weeks
• COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings
• Certificate of Authentication will be provided
• Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any customisation in size or ping us on the website chat