10th Aug to 14th Aug ONLINE PHAD PAINTING WORKSHOP FOR KIDS, US TIMEZONE
Sold OutRs. 1,500.00
DAYS: Monday (10th Aug), Wednesday (12th Aug) and Friday (14th Aug)
TIME: 9:30 am to 10:30 am PST (10 pm to 11 pm IST)
These will be one hour classes for children (5 years and above) and will be conducted over Zoom
Kritika Joshi (daughter of Phad artist Kalyan Joshi), a 4th generation Phad artist, will guide the children on how to create the basic drawings shown in the images in Phad style. 3 classes during the week of an hour each.
Materials that you will need:
- A4 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching)
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors)
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching
Terms and Conditions:
- Details to join the zoom call will be sent once we receive payment (please don't select the option for COD) and you will be asked to share the name of the participant. Only one participant per purchase and please join with the registered email address. We will also send a Google Calendar invite once you register
- Class is not transferable to another person - please do not share the zoom class link with others once you have registered
Each of our bags is one of a kind and an exact copy of the same bag would not be made, however if you like the artwork or the style of bag and would like something similar, please click on 'Email us to customise a similar style/art bag' and we will get back to you with which styles of bags we currently have available where the artwork can be customised.