16TH AUGUST: ONLINE GANJIFA ART WORKSHOP BY PRADNYA PANCHAL (SAWANTWADI LACQUERWARES)
Sold OutRs. 750.00
ONLINE GANJIFA ART WORKSHOP BY PRADNYA PANCHAL
DAY: 16th August, Sunday
Time: 01:00 pm to 03:00 pm IST / 03:30 pm to 05:30 pm HKT
This will be a two hour class for beginners and will be conducted over Zoom - adults or children above 8 years can join. This workshop is in collaboration with Sawantwadi Lacuqerwares.
From the Royal house of Sawantwadi, the Sawant Bhonsle’s present to you Sawantwadi Lacquerwares in association with Artist Pradnya Panchal. Sawantwadi Lacquerwares practices the sacred art of Sawantwadi Ganjifa besides the craft of Lacquer. The very talented Ms. Pradnya will be demonstrating the No. 1 card of the Matsya Avatar (suit) of the very well known Dashavatar Ganjifa.
Materials that you will need:
- A4 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching). This card will be circular - Diameter of card is 10cm and Diameter of inner circle is 3.3cm
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors). Specific colours that will be used in this workshop are: Colours - Yellow, Orange, Poster Red, Poster Green, White, Black, Mehendi Green (Mix Blue and Yellow), Light Blue/Cerulean Blue, Mauve, Light Green (Mix Green and White)
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing. Specific sizes that will be used in this workshop 000, 1 and 10, Flat Brush No. 5/8
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching
We hope you can join us to support the arts and artists.
Terms and Conditions:
- Details to join the zoom call will be sent once we receive payment (please don't select the option for COD) and you will be asked to share the name of the participant. Only one participant per purchase and please join with the registered email address. We will also send a Google Calendar invite once you register
- Class is not transferable to another person and maximum 10 people per class - please do not share the zoom class link with others once you have registered
Each of our bags is one of a kind and an exact copy of the same bag would not be made, however if you like the artwork or the style of bag and would like something similar, please click on 'Email us to customise a similar style/art bag' and we will get back to you with which styles of bags we currently have available where the artwork can be customised.