4th october : ONLINE GANJIFA PAINTING WORKSHOP WITH PRADNYA PANCHAL
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$18 in Hong Kong, US$26 for rest of the world & USA (higher for bigger sized Totes and will be visible during checkout)
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
ONLINE GANJIFA PAINTING WORKSHOP WITH PRADNYA PANCHAL
DAY: 4th October, Sunday
Time: 05:00 pm to 07:00 pm IST / 07:30 pm to 09:30 pm HKT
This will be a two hour class for beginners and will be conducted over Zoom - adults or children above 8 years can join. This workshop is in collaboration with Sawantwadi Lacuqerwares.
From the Royal house of Sawantwadi, the Sawant Bhonsle’s present to you Sawantwadi Lacquerwares in association with Artist Pradnya Panchal. Sawantwadi Lacquerwares practices the sacred art of Sawantwadi Ganjifa besides the craft of Lacquer. The very talented Ms. Pradnya will be demonstrating the No. 1 card of the Matsya Avatar (suit) of the very well known Dashavatar Ganjifa.
Materials that you will need:
- A4 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching). This card will be circular - Diameter of card is 10cm and Diameter of inner circle is 3.3cm
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors). Specific colours that will be used in this workshop are: Colours - Yellow, Orange, Poster Red, Poster Green, White, Black, Mehendi Green (Mix Blue and Yellow), Light Blue/Cerulean Blue, Mauve, Light Green (Mix Green and White)
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing. Specific sizes that will be used in this workshop 000, 1 and 10, Flat Brush No. 5/8
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching
We hope you can join us to support the arts and artists.
Terms and Conditions:
- • Details to join the zoom call and a calendar invite will be sent on Fridays, a day before the workshops once we receive payment (please don't select the option for COD).
• The workshops are attended by beginners as well as others who may already be acquainted with art hence we will keep a pace that everyone is comfortable with.
• We will share a recording of the workshop after the workshop, so even if you miss anything please don't worry as you can still follow again from the recording. We will keep the recordings for a week, please download after the workshop.
• The artists mostly speak in Hindi, Memeraki team will be moderating and translating.
• Workshop will be conducted over Zoom. If you don't already use Zoom, please download the zoom app on your phone or laptop (easier to sit on a desk with a laptop or with the phone on a stand so you can see the artist paint and follow at the same time and so that the artist can also see you painting. Please sit in a well lit place)
• Please test audio and video on zoom. Please stay on mute during the workshop so that everyone can hear the artist, please unmute anytime you wish to ask a question. We may also request you to switch off video at some points as the locations where the artists are sometimes don’t have good bandwidth (we have tested and it works fine usually)
• We will also create a WhatsApp group for easy communication on the day of the class. The group will be deleted a couple of days after the class. Please also join our Facebook group to keep in touch with us and other participants https://www.facebook.com/groups/1632293370227782.
• Class is not transferable to another person - please do not share the zoom class link with others once you have registered and please join with the registered email address