21st Dec to 13th Jan BANI THANI: ONLINE WORKSHOP WITH MOHAN PRAJAPATI
Rs. 3,500.00 Rs. 4,500.00
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$18 in Hong Kong, US$26 for rest of the world & USA (higher for bigger sized Totes and will be visible during checkout)
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
ONLINE BANI THANI WORKSHOP WITH MOHAN PRAJAPATI
8 classes of an hour each over 4 weeks : Mondays and Wednesdays 9:00 PM PST which is Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:30 am IST
- Monday, 21st Dec 9:00 pm PST / Tuesday, 22nd Dec 10:30 am IST
- Wednesday, 23rd Dec 9:00 pm PST / Thursday, 22nd Dec 10:30 am IST
- Monday, 28th Dec 9:00 pm PST / Tuesday, 22nd Dec 10:30 am IST
- Wednesday, 30th Dec 9:00 pm PST / Thursday, 31st Dec 10:30 am IST
- Monday, 4th Jan 9:00 pm PST / Tuesday, 5th Jan 10:30 am IST
- Wednesday, 6th Jan 9:00 pm PST / Thursday, 7th Jan 10:30 am IST
- Monday, 11th Jan 9:00 pm PST / Tuesday, 12th Jan 10:30 am IST
- Wednesday, 13th Jan 9:00 pm PST / Thursday, 14th Jan 10:30 am IST
Mohan Ji will guide you on how to create the basic drawing and the other intricacies of Bani Thani Painting. You will be creating a set of two paintings in this workshop.
As this workshop has now started, if you are joining later, please follow from the previous recordings which will be provided to you.
Materials that you will need:
- A4 Size sheet(a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching)
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors)- white colour is essential
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching
We hope you can join us to support the arts and artists.
Terms and conditions:
- Details to join the zoom call and a calendar invite will be sent on Fridays, a day before the workshops once we receive payment (please don't select the option for COD).
- The workshops are attended by beginners as well as others who may already be acquainted with art hence we will keep a pace that everyone is comfortable with.
- We will share a recording of the workshop after the workshop, so even if you miss anything please don't worry as you can still follow again from the recording. We will keep the recordings for a week, please download after the workshop.
- The artists mostly speak in Hindi, Memeraki team will be moderating and translating.
- Workshop will be conducted over Zoom. If you don't already use Zoom, please download the zoom app on your phone or laptop (easier to sit on a desk with a laptop or with the phone on a stand so you can see the artist paint and follow at the same time and so that the artist can also see you painting. Please sit in a well lit place)
- Please test audio and video on zoom. Please stay on mute during the workshop so that everyone can hear the artist, please unmute anytime you wish to ask a question. We may also request you to switch off video at some points as the locations where the artists are sometimes don’t have good bandwidth (we have tested and it works fine usually)
- We will also create a WhatsApp group for easy communication on the day of the class. The group will be deleted a couple of days after the class. Please also join our Facebook group to keep in touch with us and other participants https://www.facebook.com/groups/1632293370227782.
- Class is not transferable to another person - please do not share the zoom class link with others once you have registered and please join with the registered email address