Dimensions : H-2 W-3ft I H-24 W-36 inches
Medium : Apex Colours on Plywood
Lippan Kaam/Mudwork from Kutch in Gujarat, was traditionally done by the women of the Mutwa Community who used to paint walls and doors on special occasions and festivals. Nalemitha ji from Kutch, Gujarat has been practicing this art for more than 20 years and has learnt from Mahmood bhai, who was responsible for bringing this artform forward to create paintings as display pieces from earlier being done only on walls by the women of the Mutwa community and has also transformed 45 embroidery designs to mudwork designs.
Nalemitha ji (or Mitha bhai as he is addressed) from Dhordo village in Kutch, Gujarat has been practicing Lippan Kaam for more than 20 years and has learnt from Mahmood Bhai, who was responsible for bringing this artform as display pieces from earlier being done only on walls by the women of the Mutwa community.
- SIZE: 24x36 inches
- Done using traditional Lippan technique on plywood
- These paintings are made to order and will take between a week to 10 days to get ready
- The image shown here is representative to help visualize the painting in a home setting and not an actual framed image.
- COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings
- This painting will be made to order and will take 3-4 weeks
- Certificate of Authentication will be provided
- Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any customisation in size or ping us on the website chat
Each of our artworks are hand painted by master artists across India. We provide an authentication certificate with this artwork signed by the artist.
The sizes mentioned are excluding the borders of the artwork.
We take custom artwork orders, please use the WhatsApp chat below or email us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements in more detail.
We ship worldwide, shipping charges of 2000 INR are applicable for international orders. Our Prices are inclusive of GST/Taxes. No additional charges are applicable for domestic deliveries.
All artworks are packed and couriered securely in a tube.
Ready To Ship/ In Stock artworks are shipped in under 2 weeks. We only accept return requests for Ready to Ship/ In stock artworks placed within a week from date of delivery.
Made To Order artworks will take 2-3 weeks to be made and shipped once they are ready. Returns are not applicable on Made To Order artworks.
All artworks on the website are hand painted from scratch by our master artists. That makes every artwork absolutely unique and the actual colour and overall artwork may vary slightly from the artwork image posted here.