SHREE GANESHA: KERALA MURAL PAINTING BY ADARSH
Ganesha, also spelled Ganesh, also called Ganapati, elephant-headed Hindu god of beginnings, who is traditionally worshipped before any major enterprise is the patron of intellectuals, bankers, scribes, and authors.
The traditional mural paintings of Kerala are a fine art of skill and creative excellence. Most of the noted mural works of Kerala were done between the 15th and 19th centuries. They bear a stamp of uniqueness in techniques used and aesthetics. An ideal souvenir to be treasured for a lifetime, Kerala murals are a symbol of natural beauty and grace, elegance and simplicity and of pious devotion.
Adarsh has learnt Kerala Mural painting at Guruvayur from 2003 to 2008. He has been involved in a lot of conservation work with the government and UNESCO for the conservation of Kerala Murals across Kerala.
- Size: 26.7"X 14"
- Price is for unframed painting and painting would be sent without a frame.
- Handpainted in Kerala Mural style on canvas.
- Painted with Acrylic colours by the artist.
- Handpainted on handmade paper.
- The image shown here is representative to help visualize the painting in a home setting and not an actual framed image.
- Paintings that are sold out can be made to order in 2-3 weeks
- COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings