BUY RECORDING: ONLINE GODHANA WORKSHOP WITH PRITI KARN
ONLINE GODHANA WORKSHOP WITH PRITI KARN
This workshop is now over, you can buy the recordings for this workshop.
This workshop was done in 2 classes and thus 2 recordings would be provided.
This will be two classes over two hours each for beginners and will be conducted over Zoom - adults or children above 8 years can join.
Priti Karn will guide you on how to create the basic drawing and the other intricacies of Madhubani Painting. This artwork is a specific style of Madhubani called Godhana art. Godhana means tattoo. In the Godhana style, repeated images are arranged in parallel lines, concentric circles or rectangles to form various patterns and thus can make for beautiful mandala like patterns as well.
Materials that you will need:
- A4 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching)
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors)
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching
We hope you can join us to support the arts and artists.
Enter the Terms and Conditions workshop recordings here.