Buy Recording : ONLINE TANJORE KRISHNA WORKSHOP WITH SANJAY TANDEKAR
ONLINE TANJORE KRISHNA WORKSHOP BY SANJAY TANDEKAR
This workshop is now over and you can buy recordings.
Tanjore paintings are created with real gold foil (22k Gold).
Sanjay Tandekar, a traditional Tanjore painting artist from will guide you with the process and techniques during the workshop. In this workshop we will be painting Lord Krishna.
This was beginner friendly workshop and the following steps was covered in this 4 day workshop
- Tracing , coloring and shading techniques
- Single layer cone work
- Gold foil work
The following materials will be sent in the art kit for this workshop:
- Muckboard (Size: 8/10 inches) -this is the traditional board made by the artist for Tanjore art (we will not be covering making the board in the workshop)
- 8 Gold foil sheets (22k gold)
- Arabic gum
- Stones in different sizes as required in the artwork (not precious stones)
- Chalk powder
- Artwork and tracing paper
- Red/Yellow carbon paper
- Plastic sheet to make cones
- Cello Tape
- Paper cutter
- Gold Color
At your end please also have the following materials:
- Thread to tie the cone
- Pencil and rubber
- Poster colours (acrylic colours are also ok but poster colors are preferred) and colour pallete
- A smooth silky material cloth- small piece just to pat the gold foil when pasting it
- Please have a hair dryer with you so that the cone work can dry quickly in the first workshop and we can start the gold foil work
We hope you can join us to support the arts and artists.
Enter the Terms and Conditions workshop recordings here.