A Tale of Two Lovers
Rs. 10,499.00 Rs. 20,999.00
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$10 in Hong Kong and US$20 for rest of the world
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
Mustard Yellow handbags,mustard bags, yellow handbags, yellow leather bags, handpainted bags, peacocks handbags, peacocks bags
The minute I heard my first love story,
I started looking for you,
not knowing how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere,
they're in each other all along.
The wind carries the call of the lovers, the male and female bird, both perched under the tree of happiness, searching for one another- so near, and yet so far. In the Mithila traditions of Madhubani, a pair of peacocks symbolizes love and companionship. It is this ever-lasting mark of the joy of love that Ruby Sharma gives to you with this graceful tote full of the love of art, of traditions, and of the beautiful world around us!
Available at the Asia Society Store, Hong Kong
- Length 10.5 inches bottom, 17 inches on the tip, height 9 inches, depth 6.5 inches
- Mustard Yellow Handbag, Cow leather
- Lining inside , metal fittings
- 1 internal pocket with chain , two small pockets without chain