MY DEEPEST ROOTS, tan Wallet
- Shipping charges - USD 20
- Shipping may take upto 2 weeks. Kindly bear with us.
“I'm planting a tree to teach me to gather strength from my deepest roots.” The tree of life is symbolic in all cultures of creation, growth, protection and nourishment. Earlier, in remote forested areas, the bridegroom offered a tree to his bride as bride price, but the shortage of trees and of land eventually led to the offering of the painted Tree of Life, signifying an eternal relationship.
Our artists DK & Pratima Bharti extend the branches of their folk traditions to you through the Madhubani rendition of the Tree of Life in Black and gold on this tan wallet.
- Top Grain Blue Cow leather
- Lining inside and golden chain all over the wallet
- 1 internal open pocket (big enough to fit your phone in)
- Detachable Wristlet to carry the wallet in your wrist
- Dimension in cm (L x W x H)- 20x2x10