- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$10 in Hong Kong and US$20 for rest of the world
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
"Lakshmi thi ya Durga thi woh swayan veerta ki avatar,
dekh Marathey pulkit hotey uski talwaron key vaar"
~ Subhadra Kumari Chauhan
Whether she was the Goddess Lakshmi or a reincarnation of Durga, she was the very manifestation of bravery itself. Hugh Rose, a senior British officer who defeated the force of Jhansi in The Sepoy Mutiny of 1857 in India, praising the brave queen, said- "Here lay the woman who was the only man among the rebels."
Exploring our theme of the untold stories of the heroic women of India, our Miniature art artist Mohan has painted Rani Laxmibai in all her glory - wouldn't you want to play a part in telling these stories of our brave Indian women.
- Length 15 inches, height 12 inches
- Tan Eco Leather (Made in an environmentally sustainable way and may change colour slightly over time as it absorbs the sheen of your skin)
- Lining inside , metal fittings
- Metal feet
- 2 internal pockets with chain , two small pockets without