Hailing from the largest tribe in India, Gond art has a beautiful art style. In this workshop learn how to make this beautiful artwork of tree of life which holds alot of significance in the gond tribe along with learning much more about gond and their signature style.
This was a two hour workshop for two days - adults or children above 8 years can join.
Kailash Pradhan will guide you on how to create the basic drawing and the other intricacies of Gond Art.
Date: 18th, 19th March 2023 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Gond art motifs
- Sketching, painting & texturing
- Final Gond tree of life artwork on MDF board
No, we do not provide art kits with this workshop. Before the workshop, we will share the list of materials you will need to complete your artwork. Our materials list is curated to make sure all required items are easily available.
However, we also sell art kits for some of the art forms seperately which you can find here.
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching
- Acrylic or poster colours
- Paper Size: A3