Buy Recording: ONLINE MADHUBANI ART WORKSHOP BY PRITI KARN
ONLINE MADHUBANI ART WORKSHOP BY PRITI KARN
This workshop is now over and you can buy the recording
The workshop was two hour class for beginners and was conducted over Zoom - adults or children above 8 years can join.
Priti ji will guide you on how to create the basic drawing and the other intricacies of Madhubani art.
Materials that you will need:
- A4 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching).
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors).
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing.
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching
About the artist: Subhash Bhil lives and works in Bhopal and has learnt Bhil Art from his mother Gangu Bai and has been painting from the last 20 years. He has exhibited all over India and also conducted workshops all over India. When Subhash became a father, he painted birds with their chicks and animals with their young. When he goes to Jhabua, he paints gatlas, gad bapsi and gal bapsi. He sometimes depicts only the wooden frames of the gad bapsi, or gal bapsi, as they are before the people arrive. Subhas Bhil’s brothers, Dinesh and Rakesh have also taken up painting and their favourite motifs are animal and birds. He has also co-authored an internationally acclaimed book about Bhil Art’ Visit the Bhil Carnival’.
We hope you can join us to support the arts and artists.
Terms and conditions:
- This workshop has now been concluded and you can purchase the recording for this workshop to practice in your own time
- Recording will be accessible with the same email address that you signup with - we will send you a google drive link within24 hours of your purchase
- No materials will be included
- Please don't select COD as the payment option for workshops and please pay via our payment gateway