ONLINE ADVANCED PICHWAI PAINTING WORKSHOP WITH JAYESH SHARMA
This workshop is now over and you can buy recordings.
This workshop was done in four classes of two hours each and was conduct over zoom - adult or children above 12 years can join
We would be focusing on painting this beautiful painting of Sreenathji in this 4 days workshop.
About the artist: Jayesh Sharma ji, who has been a Pichwai artist for more than 38 years and his family has been practicing this art for 400 years will guide you with the process and techniques during the workshop.
Materials that you will need:
- A3 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching)
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors), please also have gold colour ready
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching
We hope you can join us to support the arts and artists.
No, we do not provide art kits with this workshop. Before the workshop, we will share the list of materials you will need to complete your artwork. Our materials list is curated to make sure all required items are easily available.
However, we also sell art kits for some of the art forms seperately which you can find here.