12TH JULY: ONLINE PICHWAI WORKSHOP BY JAYESH SHARMA
ONLINE PICHWAI WORKSHOP BY JAYESH SHARMA
DAY: 12th July, Sunday
Time: 01:00 pm to 03:00 pm India time / 03:30 pm to 05:30 pm Hong Kong time
This will be a two hour class for beginners and will be conducted over Zoom - adults or children above 8 years can join.
Jayesh Sharma will guide you on how to create the basic drawing and then and at the end of the class we will also share images of other more complicated artworks which you can practice in your own time.
Materials that you will need:
- A4 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching)
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors)
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching
We hope you can join us to support the arts and artists.
Terms and Conditions:
- Details to join the zoom call will be sent once we receive payment (please don't select the option for COD) and you will be asked to share the name of the participant. Only one participant per purchase and please join with the registered email address. We will also send a Google Calendar invite once you register
- Class is not transferable to another person and maximum 10 people per class - please do not share the zoom class link with others once you have registered