13th June 2022: Phad Art Workshop with Kritika Joshi , Sipping Thoughts X MeMeraki
Live Online Phad Art Workshop with Kritika Joshi, Sipping Thoughts X MeMeraki
DATE: 13th June, Monday
TIME: 04:00 pm to 05:00 pm IST
This workshop will be done in one class of an hours and will be conducted over zoom - adults or children above 8 years can join and you will also have access to the recording on the MeMeraki platform 'MY WORKSHOPS' section once the workshop is complete so you can complete at your own time and pace.
Kritika Joshi is a 27th generation Phad artist and will guide you with the process and techniques during the workshop to create this beautiful Phad artwork.
This is a free workshop as a collaboration with Sipping Thoughts in the months of May and June to bring creativity and mindfulness focussed heritage art workshops fortnightly to the Sipping thoughts community and in the process also spread awareness about heritage Indian arts and leading women Master Artists of these arts.
Materials that you will need:
- A4 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching).
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors).
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing. Specific sizes that will be used in this workshop 000, 1 and 10, Flat Brush No. 5/8
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching
We hope you can join us to support the arts and artists.