Buy Recording : ONLINE GOND ART WORKSHOP WITH SAROJ VENKAT SHYAM
ONLINE GOND WORKSHOP WITH SAROJ VENKAT SHYAM
This workshop is now over and you buy recordings
This was a 2 hour class and will be conducted over Zoom , adults and children over 8 can join.
About the artist: Saroj is an acclaimed exponent of the Pardhan Gond tribal style of painting since 2002. She has participated in several festivals and workshops of tribal art within and outside India, including SPICMACAY workshops hosted in Bhopal, Nagpur and Surat. Her paintings have been displayed in several prestigious galleries in India and overseas, including Craft museum New Delhi, Lalit kala Akademi, Rebecca Hossack Gallery (London), Coomaraswamy Hall Shivaji Museum (Mumbai), and Miller Art Gallery (Virginia, USA). Her paintings have been featured in collections at Selu Conservancy (Redford University, Virginia USA), John Bowles (art historian, USA), Dr. Roma Chatterji (art historian, Delhi), Dr. Aurogeeta Das (art critic, London), among others in India and overseas.
- A4 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching)
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors)
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching
Terms and conditions:
- This workshop has now been concluded and you can purchase the recording for this workshop to practice in your own time
- Recording will be accessible with the same email address that you signup with - we will send you a google drive link within24 hours of your purchase
- No materials will be included
- Please don't select COD as the payment option for workshops and please pay via our payment gateway.