29th, 30th June 2022 : Live Online Usta Kaam Round Mdf Decor Plate Workshop With Javed Hassan ( with materials )
ONLINE USTA KAAM WORKSHOP WITH JAVED HASSAN
Date : 29th, 30th June 2022, Saturday and Sunday
Time : 04:00 PM to 06:00 PM IST
This workshop will be conducted in 2 classes of 2 two hours each and will be conducted over Zoom - adults or children above 12 years can join.
Javed Hassan will guide you on the intricacies of Usta Kaam and we will be creating Usta kaam artwork on this round MDF decor plate.
About Usta Kala: The term usta is derived from Persian word ustad or master in a particular art or several arts. Usta art is a broad term which is the combination of many different form of arts and techniques. In current times, most popular form seen is Sunehri Munawwati Nakkashi work which means gold emboss work.
Materials that will be sent:
- 12 inches Round MDF Plate
- Oil based primer / cement primer
- French chalk powder
- Yellow enamel oil based
- Metallic Golden Color
- Wood Varnish
- Acrylic Color - Green & Red
- Poster colour black
- Water based primer
- Yellow oxide
- Round Brushes (size 0, 1, 2, 3 )
- Flat brush 1
- Gypsum POP Powder
- Neel dry (Blue)
- Butter Paper
We hope you can join us to support the arts and artists.
• We will be sending a calendar invite and email invite with zoom link to join 2 days before the workshop once we receive payment (please don't select the option for COD).
• The workshops are attended by beginners as well as others who may already be acquainted with art hence, we will keep a pace that everyone is comfortable with.
• We will share a recording of the workshop after the workshop, so even if you miss anything please don't worry as you can still follow again from the recording. The artists mostly speak in Hindi, Memeraki team will be moderating and translating.
• Workshop will be conducted over Zoom. If you don't already use Zoom, please download the zoom app on your phone or laptop (easier to sit on a desk with a laptop or with the phone on a stand so you can see the artist paint and follow at the same time and so that the artist can also see you painting. Please sit in a well-lit place)
• Please test audio and video on zoom. Please stay on mute during the workshop so that everyone can hear the artist, please unmute anytime you wish to ask a question. We may also request you to switch off video at some points as the locations where the artists are sometimes don’t have good bandwidth (we have tested and it works fine usually)
• Please also join our Facebook group to keep in touch with us and other participants https://www.facebook.co/groups/1632293370227782. Class is not transferable to another person - please do not share the zoom class link with others once you have registered and please join with the registered email address.