In this workshop we will learn this beautiful artwork shown in the image, Priti Karn a state award winning madhubani artist will guide you with the process and techniques during the workshop.
This workshop will be done in one class of two hours and was conducted over zoom - adults or children above 8 years can join.
DATE: 22nd Jan, Sunday, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Sketching, Painting & Outlining
- Madhubani Motifs & Techniques
- Final Artwork
No, we do not provide art kits with this workshop. Before the workshop, we will share the list of materials you will need to complete your artwork. Our materials list is curated to make sure all required items are easily available.
However, we also sell art kits for some of the art forms seperately which you can find here.
- A4 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching).
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors).
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing. Specific sizes that will be used in this workshop 000, 1 and 10, Flat Brush No. 5/8
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching