24TH MAY: ONLINE PICHWAI ART WORKSHOP WITH JAYESH SHARMA
Sold OutRs. 750.00
ONLINE PICHWAI ART WORKSHOP WITH JAYESH SHARMA
These are unprecedented times - we wanted to do something to help our artists and help the community at the same time. We posted online art tutorial videos by our artists which were really loved by people and encouraged us to initiate live online art classes. Art is truly therapeutic and will hopefully help you as much as it is helping us. All proceeds from the sales of these art workshops will be passed directly to our artists.
DAY: 24th May, Sunday
Time: 01:00 pm to 03:00 pm India time / 03:30 pm to 05:30 pm Hong Kong time
This will be a two hour class for beginners and will be conducted over Zoom - adults or children above 8 years can join.
Jayesh Sharma will guide you on how to create the basic drawing and then and at the end of the class we will also share images of other more complicated artworks which you can practice in your own time.
Materials that you will need:
- A4 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching)
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors)
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching
We hope you can join us to support the arts and artists.
Terms and Conditions:
- Details to join the zoom call will be sent once we receive payment (please don't select the option for COD) and you will be asked to share the name of the participant. Only one participant per purchase and please join with the registered email address. We will also send a Google Calendar invite once you register
- All the sales proceeds minus payment gateway cost will be passed to the artist as we are facilitating these workshops to help our artists during these unprecedented times
- Class is not transferable to another person and maximum 10 people per class - please do not share the zoom class link with others once you have registered
Each of our bags is one of a kind and an exact copy of the same bag would not be made, however if you like the artwork or the style of bag and would like something similar, please click on 'Email us to customise a similar style/art bag' and we will get back to you with which styles of bags we currently have available where the artwork can be customised.