Get Upto 10% OFF on purchase of this product.
Get upto 10% OFF on Live Workshops when sign up for 2 or more workshops.
Get 10% OFF coupon code for Art Kits signing up for Masterclass or Live Workshop.
Earn upto 750.00 Points on purchase of this product.
This was two hour class for beginners and was conducted over Zoom - adults or children above 8 years can join.
Dundaraj will guide you on how to create the basic drawing and the other intricacies of Mysore Style Painting.
Please note, traditionally we not draw in mysore art. Since this is a mysore painting workshop without materials, we will upload a line sketch by 21st of March that you can either keep traced/ drawn on an A4 sheet before the workshop.
Also, since this is a painting class we will not be pasting stones or doing the embossing part.
Note: We won't be drawing the elephant in this workshop but tracing it.
Mysore Style Painting Techniques
No, we do not provide art kits with this workshop. Before the workshop, we will share the list of materials you will need to complete your artwork. Our materials list is curated to make sure all required items are easily available.
However, we also sell art kits for some of the art forms seperately which you can find here.
- A4 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching).
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors).
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing.
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching
We hope you can join us to support the arts and artists.