Exciting and exclusive Facial Study workshop in Bikaner Artform, led by the talented Mahaveer Swami! This workshop is designed to introduce participants to the unique techniques and styles of facial expression studied in the Bikaner Artform. You will learn the basics of facial anatomy and proportions, and how to capture a wide range of emotions through facial features. With Mahaveer Swami's expert guidance, you will gain a deep understanding of Bikaner Artform's rich cultural heritage.
Join us for an exciting journey into the world of facial expression and let's create some breathtaking artwork together!
This workshop was done in one class of one hour and was conducted over zoom - adult or children above 12 years can join.
No, we do not provide art kits with this workshop. Before the workshop, we will share the list of materials you will need to complete your artwork. Our materials list is curated to make sure all required items are easily available.
However, we also sell art kits for some of the art forms seperately which you can find here.
- A3 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching)
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors), please also have gold colour ready
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching