Buy Recording : ONLINE PAINT YOUR OWN NECKLACE IN THOLU BOMMALATA ART - WORKSHOP WITH KANDAY ANJANAPP ( with materials )
THOLU BOMMALATA WORKSHOP BY KANDAY ANJANAPP
This workshop is now over and you can buy recordings.
The workshop was conducted over 1 class of two hours over Zoom - adults or children above 12 years can join.
Kanday Anjanapp will guide you on how to create the basic drawing and the other intricacies of Tholu Bommalata and you will be painting your very own necklace using the materials supplied by Kanday ji.
Materials that we will be sending for this workshop:
- Set of 6 colours supplied by the artist- Black, orange, blue, pink, yellow & green about 20ml/ each (these colours are made by the artist
- 1 Bamboo Pen
- Painting Brush round - No 6 and 8
- Leather pendant unpainted
- A complimentary set of earrings from the artist
Materials you will need to keep ready at your end :
- Paper to practise sketching
- Water and palette for mixing
- Pencil and rubber for sketching.
We hope you can join us to support the arts and artists.
Enter the Terms and Conditions workshop recordings here.