Live Online Gond Art Workshop with Saroj Venkat Shyam , Sipping Thoughts X MeMeraki
DATE: 30th May, Monday
TIME: 04:00 pm to 05:00 pm IST
This workshop will be done in one class of an hour and will be conducted over zoom - adults or children above 8 years can join and you will also have access to the recording on the MeMeraki platform 'MY WORKSHOPS' section once the workshop is complete so you can complete at your own time and pace.
Saroj Venkat Shyam an award winning Gond artist will guide you with the process and techniques during the workshop to create this beautiful artwork of the Gond Tree of Life.
This is a free workshop as a collaboraton with Sipping Thoughts to bring creativity and mindfulness focussed heritage art workshops to the Sipping thoughts community and in the process also spread awareness about heritage Indian arts and leading women Master Artists of these arts.
Materials that you will need:
- A4 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching).
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors).
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing. Specific sizes that will be used in this workshop 000, 1 and 10, Flat Brush No. 5/8
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching
We hope you can join us to support the arts and artists.
We ship worldwide, shipping charges of 2000 INR are applicable for international orders. Our Prices are inclusive of GST/Taxes. No additional charges are applicable for domestic deliveries.