BUY RECORDING (with or without materials): ONLINE Madhubani Paper Mache WITH Priti Karn – MATERIALS INCLUDED
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$18 in Hong Kong, US$26 for rest of the world & USA (higher for bigger sized Totes and will be visible during checkout)
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
MADHUBANI PAPER MACHE - MAKE YOUR OWN SET OF 4 COASTERS WITH PRITI KARN
DAY: 7th Feb (Sunday) & 14th Feb (Sunday)
Time: 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM IST
Bookings will only be taken till the 3rd of feb for first 20 attendees only. This will be 2 classes of two-hours each (total 4 hours) and will be conducted over Zoom - adults or children above 12 years can join.
Priti Karn, a traditional Madhubani painting artist will guide you with the process and techniques of both paper mache as well as madhubani during the workshop on how to create your own set of 4 coasters!
The materials mentioned will be shipped once you register for the workshop.
- Multani Mitti - about 200 gms
- Acrylic colours- set of 6
- Fevicol- 10-20ml
- Old Newspapers- about 4 peices
At your end please also have the following materials:
- Old bowls to mix the multani mitti
- Pencil and rubber
- Rough cloth for cleaning etc
We hope you can join us to support the arts and artists.
Terms and Conditions:
- Details to join the zoom call and a calendar invite will be sent on Fridays, a day before the workshops once we receive payment (please don't select the option for COD).
- The workshops are attended by beginners as well as others who may already be acquainted with art hence, we will keep a pace that everyone is comfortable with.
- We will share a recording of the workshop after the workshop, so even if you miss anything please don't worry as you can still follow again from the recording. We will keep the recordings for a week, please download after the workshop.
- The artists mostly speak in Hindi, Memeraki team will be moderating and translating.
- Workshop will be conducted over Zoom. If you don't already use Zoom, please download the zoom app on your phone or laptop (easier to sit on a desk with a laptop or with the phone on a stand so you can see the artist paint and follow at the same time and so that the artist can also see you painting. Please sit in a well-lit place)
- Please test audio and video on zoom. Please stay on mute during the workshop so that everyone can hear the artist, please unmute anytime you wish to ask a question. We may also request you to switch off video at some points as the locations where the artists are sometimes don’t have good bandwidth (we have tested and it works fine usually)
- We will also create a WhatsApp group for easy communication on the day of the class. The group will be deleted a couple of days after the class. Please also join our Facebook group to keep in touch with us and other participants https://www.facebook.com/groups/1632293370227782.
- Class is not transferable to another person - please do not share the zoom class link with others once you have registered and please join with the registered email address