Get Upto 10% OFF on purchase of this product.
Get upto 10% OFF on Live Workshops when sign up for 2 or more workshops.
Get 10% OFF coupon code for Art Kits signing up for Masterclass or Live Workshop.
Earn upto 750.00 Points on purchase of this product.
ONLINE GANJIFA PAINTING WORKSHOP WITH PRADNYA PANCHAL
This workshop is now over, you can buy the recordings for this workshop. This workshop was done in 1 class and thus 1 recording would be provided.
Pradnya Panchal will guide you on how to create the basic drawing followed by painting.
From the Royal house of Sawantwadi, the Sawant Bhonsle’s present to you Sawantwadi Lacquerwares in association with Artist Pradnya Panchal. Sawantwadi Lacquerwares practices the sacred art of Sawantwadi Ganjifa besides the craft of Lacquer. The very talented Ms. Pradnya will be demonstrating the No. 1 card of the Matsya Avatar (suit) of the very well known Dashavatar Ganjifa.
Materials that you will need:
- A4 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching). This card will be circular - Diameter of card is 10cm and Diameter of inner circle is 3.3cm
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors). Specific colours that will be used in this workshop are: Colours - Yellow, Orange, Poster Red, Poster Green, White, Black, Mehendi Green (Mix Blue and Yellow), Light Blue/Cerulean Blue, Mauve, Light Green (Mix Green and White)
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing. Specific sizes that will be used in this workshop 000, 1 and 10, Flat Brush No. 5/8
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching
We hope you can join us to support the arts and artists.
We ship worldwide, shipping charges of 2000 INR are applicable for international orders. Our Prices are inclusive of GST/Taxes. No additional charges are applicable for domestic deliveries.