This workshop is now over and you can buy recording
This workshop was one class of two hours and was conducted over zoom - adults or children above 8 years can join.
• Upcycle anything old in your home like a plate or clock with these beautiful Madhubani patterns or create a painting together
• Fun activity to de-stress together and bond with your mom
Materials that you will need:
- A4 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching).
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors).
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing. Specific sizes that will be used in this workshop 000, 1 and 10, Flat Brush No. 5/8
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching
We hope you can join us to support the arts and artists.
No, we do not provide art kits with this workshop. Before the workshop, we will share the list of materials you will need to complete your artwork. Our materials list is curated to make sure all required items are easily available.
However, we also sell art kits for some of the art forms seperately which you can find here.