Dimensions : H-4 W-2.5ft I H-48 W-30 inches
Medium : Natural Colors on Canvas
The art of Pichwai originated over 400 years ago, illustrating tales of Shrinathji, an incarnation of Krishna, the deity manifest as a seven-year-old child. Prominent in th Nathadwara region of Rajasthan especially in the Vaishnavite sect, the paintings are hand-painted on cloth or paper and depict different scenes and stills.
Jayesh Sharma ji, has been a Pichwai artist for more than 38 years and his family has been practicing this art for 400 years too – more than 9 generations of their family have been Pichwai artists and have been associated with the temple at Nathdwara.
This painting is made to order and will take 2-3 weeks to be painted once the order has been placed.
- Artist: Jayesh Sharma
- Size : 4 feet x 2.5 feet
- Natural Stone colours prepared by the artist and real 24k gold foil work is also included
- Cotton cambric fabric based canvas prepared by the artist
- Handpainted in Pichwai style
- The image shown here is representative to help visualize the painting in a home setting and not an actual framed image
- COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings
- This painting will be made to order and will take 3-4 weeks
- Certificate of Authentication will be provided
- Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any customisation in size or ping us on the website chat.
Each of our artworks are hand painted by master artists across India. We provide an authentication certificate with this artwork signed by the artist.
The sizes mentioned are excluding the borders of the artwork.
We take custom artwork orders, please use the WhatsApp chat below or email us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements in more detail.
We ship worldwide, shipping charges of 2000 INR are applicable for international orders. Our Prices are inclusive of GST/Taxes. No additional charges are applicable for domestic deliveries.
All artworks are packed and couriered securely in a tube.
Ready To Ship/ In Stock artworks are shipped in under 2 weeks. We only accept return requests for Ready to Ship/ In stock artworks placed within a week from date of delivery.
Made To Order artworks will take 2-3 weeks to be made and shipped once they are ready. Returns are not applicable on Made To Order artworks.
All artworks on the website are hand painted from scratch by our master artists. That makes every artwork absolutely unique and the actual colour and overall artwork may vary slightly from the artwork image posted here.