"Dance Dance Dance"
Rs. 10,499.00 Rs. 20,999.00
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$10 in Hong Kong, US$20 for rest of the world & USA (higher for bigger sized Totes and will be visible during checkout)
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
"Dance me to your beauty with a burning violin
Dance me through the panic 'til I'm gathered safely in
Lift me like an olive branch and be my homeward dove
Dance me to the end of love"
Today or centuries ago, dance has always enthralled the human mind. The Satra style , now called Sattriya was evolved early in the 15th century, when the great Vaishanava saint composed his dance dramas and songs. It is an important ritual in monasteries and is performed daily by male monks of the monastery. The beautiful movements of a Sattriya dancer dancing to the beat of the dhol are captured in the Assamese scroll style of folk art by our artist Siddharth Kam Deori
- Length 10.5 inches bottom, 17 inches on the tip, height 9 inches, depth 6.5 inches
- Lining inside , metal fittings
- 1 internal pocket with chain , two small pockets without chain