Ebbs and Flows, Olive Green Tote
- Shipping charges - USD 20
- Shipping may take upto 2 weeks. Kindly bear with us.
“When the Last Tree Is Cut Down, the Last Fish Eaten, and the Last Stream Poisoned, You Will Realize That You Cannot Eat Money.”
~ An ancient native American proverb
Aptly, fish are a symbol of wealth and abundance in the vibrant Madhubani paintings of Bihar, India. The existence of fish means that all the elements of nature are in harmony, and thus there is prosperity.
Our artists DK & Pratima Bharti's Madhubani fish on this purple crossbody remind us to revel in the prosperity of nature in a world where we are trying to find a balance between development and natural preservation.
- Height 11.3 inches, Length 14.5 inches, Width/Depth 5.5 inches
- Split Leather in 2 colors, olive green on one side and black on the other side
- Lining inside , metal fittings
- Metal feet
- 1 cloth purse which can be attached to the purse inside