6th, 8th, 10th July Gond Art Workshop for kids by Venkat Shyam, US UK timezone friendly
Sold OutRs. 1,500.00
Days: Monday (6th July), Wednesday (8th July) and Friday (10th July)
Time: 9 am to 10 am PST (9:30 pm to 10:30 pm IST)
This will be a one hour class for children (5 years and above) and will be conducted over Zoom
Venkat Shyam will guide the children on how to create the basic drawings shown in the image in Gond Art Style.
Materials that you will need:
- A4 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching)
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors)
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching
About The Artist :
Venkat Raman Singh Shyam was 10 when he picked up pieces of charcoal and adorned every inch of the walls of his home and scraps of newspaper with sketches of all that he saw in his village. Born into a Gond Pardhan family in Sejohra village of Madhya Pradesh, Venkat has entrenched himself in the world of Art for the last 4 decades. Training under his uncle, famed Gond artist late Jangarh Singh Shyam, Venkat learnt to develop his own unique style while visually narrating ancient tales of his community and modern day scenes of the world around him.
Terms and Conditions:
- Details to join the zoom call will be sent once we receive payment (please don't select the option for COD) and you will be asked to share the name of the participant. Only one participant per purchase and please join with the registered email address. We will also send a Google Calendar invite once you register
- Class is not transferable to another person and maximum 10 people per class - please do not share the zoom class link with others once you have registered
Each of our bags is one of a kind and an exact copy of the same bag would not be made, however if you like the artwork or the style of bag and would like something similar, please click on 'Email us to customise a similar style/art bag' and we will get back to you with which styles of bags we currently have available where the artwork can be customised.