My Village: set of 4 terracotta tiles by Dinesh Molela
For fifteen generations Dinesh ji's family have practised the tradition of making terracotta plaques of traditional Hindu Deities. Molela is known in the area as a 'potters village' as there are about 30 families from the Kumhar caste producing pottery.
- Size: Each tile is 1 by 1 feet, set of 4 is 4 feet by 4 feet
- Price is for unframed painting and painting would be sent without a frame
- Terracotta work by Dinesh Molela
- The image shown here is representative to help visualise the painting in a home setting and not an actual framed image
- COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings
- This painting will be made to order and will take 3-4 weeks