Peacocks in the Trees
- Shipping charges - USD 20
- Shipping may take upto 2 weeks. Kindly bear with us.
"You came here alone,
but you create hundreds of new worlds.
Spring is a peacock flirting with
revelation. The rose gardens flame.
Ocean enters the boat. I throw
it all away, except this love for Shams."
A change in seasons beckons the arrival of a loved one says Rumi. When the time comes, he is ready to give up everything for love. Peacocks symbolize romantic love in Mithila art- let ablaze the throngs of love with this beautiful peacocks handbags by our mithila artist Manorama Devi.
- Length 15 inches, height 12 inches
- Tan Eco Leather (Made in an environmentally sustainable way and may change colour slightly over time as it absorbs the sheen of your skin)
- Lining inside , metal fittings
- Metal feet
- 2 internal pockets with chain , two small pockets without chain