The Longing, KISHANGARH PAINTING BY SHEHZAAD ALI SHERANI
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$18 in Hong Kong, US$26 for rest of the world & USA (higher for bigger sized Totes and will be visible during checkout)
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
The painting depicts Radha in desperate longing for her loved one who has left after spending the night of delicate love. Both these states are depicted together in the painting. One can feel the feeling of being desired and loved while she is with her love, Krishna. Similarly, one can feel the desire to be together yet again. They are depicted within an architectural setting with the view of a full moon.
One of the well known Pichwai artists from Kishangarh, Shehzad Ali Sherani is the recipient of many awards like the State Award, the Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academi Commendation certificate and more. He has been practicing Pichwai and Kishangarh art for many years and learnt under the expert guidance of Padmashri Kripal Singh Shekhawat.
Kishangarh painting, 18th-century school of the Rājasthanī style of Indian painting that arose in the princely state of Kishangarh (central Rājasthān state). The school is clearly distinguished by its individualistic facial type and its religious intensity
- Size: 28.5"X 22.5"inches
- Price is for unframed painting and painting would be sent without a frame.
- Handpainted in Kishanhgarh style of art on thick art paper
- Painted with Natural colours made by the artist.
- Handpainted on handmade paper.
- The image shown here is representative to help visualize the painting in a home setting and not an actual framed image.
- COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings