Hailing from the largest tribe in India, Gond art has a beautiful art style. In this workshop learn how to make this beautiful artwork of birds along with learning much more about gond and their signature style.
This was a two hour workshop - adults or children above 8 years can join.
Kailash Pradhan will guide you on how to create the basic drawing and the other intricacies of Gond Art.
Gond art motifs
Sketching, painting & texturing
No, we do not provide art kits with this workshop. Before the workshop, we will share the list of materials you will need to complete your artwork. Our materials list is curated to make sure all required items are easily available.
However, we also sell art kits for some of the art forms seperately which you can find here.
- A4 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching)
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors)
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching