Get Upto 10% OFF on purchase of this product.
Get upto 10% OFF on Live Workshops when sign up for 2 or more workshops.
Get 10% OFF coupon code for Art Kits signing up for Masterclass or Live Workshop.
Earn upto 1,250.00 Points on purchase of this product.
In this online workshop, Madhubani artist Priti Karn will guide you through the history and techniques of the art form, and show you how to create your own artwork depicting this marriage tradition known as Vidai/Bidaai. Marriage is an important event in Indian culture, and the Madhubani style is often used to depict the joyous and vibrant ceremonies.
This was a two day class with two hour class each day for beginners and was conducted over Zoom - adults or children above 8 years can join.
No, we do not provide art kits with this workshop. Before the workshop, we will share the list of materials you will need to complete your artwork. Our materials list is curated to make sure all required items are easily available.
However, we also sell art kits for some of the art forms seperately which you can find here.
- A4 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching).
- Poster colors (preferred, if you don’t have access to poster colors, you can use acrylic colors).
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing.
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching