Buy Recording: ONLINE ADVANCED TANJORE SARASWATI WORKSHOP WITH SANJAY TANDEKAR (Advanced Tanjore With Materials)
Out of Stock
Get Upto 10% OFF on purchase of this product.
Get upto 10% OFF on Live Workshops when sign up for 2 or more workshops.
Get 10% OFF coupon code for Art Kits signing up for Masterclass or Live Workshop.
Earn upto 14,500.00 Points on purchase of this product.
ONLINE TANJORE ADVANCED WORKSHOP BY SANJAY TANDEKAR
This workshop is now over and you can buy recording.
Tanjore paintings are created with real gold foil (22k Gold).
This is an ADVANCED workshop on popular demand and the following steps will be covered in this 8 day workshop .Please note that our earlier workshops have been done in 4-5 days but as this is an advanced workshop with Tanjore tools as well as a bigger sized board and this requires more work
- Tracing , coloring and shading techniques
- Sticking Jaipur stones and working with tools
- Double layer cone work
- Gold foil work
The following materials will be sent in the art kit for this workshop:
- Bigger Muckboard (Size: 12 by 15 inches) -this is the traditional board made by the artist for Tanjore art (we will not be covering making the board in the workshop) . In earlier workshops we have worked on a 8 by 10 inches board and also a 10 by 12 inches board and this time as the painting has more work and this is an advanced workshop, thus we are working with a bigger board.
- Gold foil (22k gold) with 15 sheets
- Stone cutting tools
- Arabic gum
- Stones in different sizes as required in the artwork - Original Jaipur Stones (red and green round and square size)
- French Chalk powder
- Tracing paper with Artwork
- Red/Yellow carbon paper
- Plastic cones
- Cello Tape
- Paper cutter Tools
- Gold Color
At your end please also have the following materials:
- Thread to tie the cone
- Pencil and rubber
- Poster colours (acrylic colours are also ok but poster colors are preferred) and colour pallete
- A smooth silky material cloth- small piece just to pat the gold foil when pasting it
- Please have a hair dryer with you so that the cone work can dry quickly in the first workshop and we can start the gold foil work
We hope you can join us to support the arts and artists.
We ship worldwide, shipping charges of 2000 INR are applicable for international orders. Our Prices are inclusive of GST/Taxes. No additional charges are applicable for domestic deliveries.