ONLINE-OFFLINE GOND PAINTING WORKSHOP WITH VENKAT SHYAM IN COLLABORATION WITH JIYO (JCCIPL)
This workshop is now over and you can buy recording.
This workshop was done in 1 class of 2 hours and was conducted in person for participants and the artist joined online - adults or children above 12 years can join. This is our first ever in person- hybrid workshop on popular demand from the community to meet other patrons in person.
- Meet a like minded community in person
- In a beautiful location surrounded by craft and art books at the Jiyo Library and Store
- Learn Gond Art from an award winning artist who will be joining online
- With all materials supplied at the location
Venkat Shyam will guide you on how to create the basic drawing and the other intricacies of Gond Art.
Light snacks, tea/coffee/ water will be arranged. Our community manager and team will be facilitating the workshop in person on location while joined by the Master Artist online.
Materials that will be provided to you during the workshop at the location:
- A4 Size plain paper (a couple of extra sheets to practice sketching)
- Poster colors
- Brushes (size 0 to size 4/5), water and palette for mixing
- Black pen for outlines (not mandatory, can outline with brush and paint too)
- Pencil and rubber for sketching
No, we do not provide art kits with this workshop. Before the workshop, we will share the list of materials you will need to complete your artwork. Our materials list is curated to make sure all required items are easily available.
However, we also sell art kits for some of the art forms seperately which you can find here.