Let it Rain, KISHANGARH PAINTING BY SHEHZAAD ALI SHERANI
The painting depicts Radha and Krishna on a terrace, along with two of their attendants. There are dark grey clouds and strong winds and the birds are going back to their nests. One of the attendants holds an umbrella over them, further implying that it might rain anytime soon. In the background we can see a river and the hills.
One of the well known Pichwai artists from Kishangarh, Shehzad Ali Sherani is the recipient of many awards like the State Award, the Rajasthan Lalit Kala Academi Commendation certificate and more. He has been practicing Pichwai and Kishangarh art for many years and learnt under the expert guidance of Padmashri Kripal Singh Shekhawat.
Kishangarh painting, 18th-century school of the Rājasthanī style of Indian painting that arose in the princely state of Kishangarh (central Rājasthān state). The school is clearly distinguished by its individualistic facial type and its religious intensity
• The image shown here is representative to help visualize the painting in a home setting. Price specified is for unframed painting and the painting would be sent without a frame unless specified otherwise in the description.
• All paintings are mostly made to order and take 2-3 weeks
• COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings
• Certificate of Authentication will be provided
• Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any customisation in size or ping us on the website chat